Thursday, February 21, 2008

Unique!

All this extremely complicated mixture where every group want to survive and stand for it’s own religion beliefs and culture at any price, even if it goes to the extent of a civil war,,, everyday I learn something new about the Lebanese psych something that shocks me sometimes and impresses me some others, I have to say that I really Admire the way Lebanese people work on themselves in all aspects.. wither in their looks even if they can’t afford it ,, or in the way they insist on finishing their university and maybe even continuing their studies ,, even though that education is expensive ,, but they love LIFE and they insist to live it and cherish every moment they spend it on earth ,, they dance ,, smoke,, drink ,, PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ,, and in the same time ,, they study they work ,,, Actually when I went to Lebanon I saw Lebanese every where doing every sort of things ,, starting from cleaning the street ending at being the president ,, I have been always loving Lebanese people since the first time I have visited it in mid 1990s I even forgot when ,, I even LOVED FAIROOZ when I used to hate her at a time!

8 comments:

Big Pearls said...

Lebaneese peopke know how to have fun even in the worst circumastances..mashalla 3alehom.

Anonymous said...

exactly i agree with pig pearls:) i admire them too...and how dare you hate faaaaaiiiiroz haaa?:P
she rocks!!!!!!
Lebanon
inshala trid mithil awal o a7sn ya rb..
good post hun;**

Blue Waves said...

big pearls:
They really do ;)

cinamonia:
I feel now that her voice comes from heaven ! :)

Anonymous said...

yup mashala ;)hope u stay feeling that way for ever..hathaa ilfan ilrakiiii;pp

The Law Firm of Labeed Abdal said...

Vote for the 7 Wonders of Kuwait

http://7wondersofq8.wordpress.com/

hoope said...

I enjoyed going through your blog .

hsnalbloushi_ar said...

Nice interesting discussion. Some very good views are presented here. I also take this opportunity to introduce to you the premier online shopping portal in Kuwait: eTasawuq

With best regards,
Hasan Bloushi
www.etasawuq.com

bananaQ8 said...

nice posts but why stopped all this time?