Friday, November 30, 2007

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVERYONE has been such a long time.... God everyday I feel like writing something on my blog then I feel like doing it sometime later, and it is enough to know that last time I was blogging I was feeling hot , “ not in the bad sense :P” and now am feeling cold , God seasons changed and winter came back , and still am hesitating to blog , so I just decided to click on (New pos) and start writing , there is not a specific thing on my mind, but I just feel like writing, and about myself ,,, I feel that my life has been frozen since the moment I have graduated from university, nothing new, nothing exciting, I know that I can create and come up with many amusing things ,, but am sooooooooooooo lazy and I enjoy having nothing to do ,, hehehehe u know, sleeping, watching TV, surfing the net, and Oh God net is soooo addictive, ask me about it , endless world, does anyone have creative suggestions plzzzzzzzz tell me??!! :)..

4 comments:

Ra7aLaH said...

U gotta start loOking 4 a job! Welcome back...

eshda3wa said...

u cant want someting creative and be lazy at the same time!

Blue Waves said...

-ra7alah:
I already did ;) ,thanks :)

-eshda3wa:
I can say that u make PERFECT SENSE :) .. yet am starving for change cuz of being sick of being lazy!

Anonymous said...

u already know my suggestions:P love u;*